All teams have received flyers to distribute to the players as well as two bags to get started. Thank you to the E.H.T. Shop Rite for donating the bags. The adult leagues have been invited to support the Drive. A box/storage container will be placed in the stand for drop off items. Thank you for your support.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend,
E.H.T. Street Hockey Food Drive 2019
· Each team collects food donation items until December 17th
· Place all items in a bag labeled with the team name in the board room (2 supplied per team)
· Additional bags are available on the top of the freezer in the stand (If items are within a plastic bag please be sure the team name is on them)
· Items will be separated and counted by team
· Frozen Turkeys and Hams will count as 10 items
· The team that collects the most items will win the SUPER PIZZA PARTY and $20.00 stand credit
The snack stand will open beginning Saturday November 16th. There are sections blocked off per team coach. Please signup and give some time. Click the link above at the blue arrow.
Parents will also have the ability to add money to their team account through PayPal which can be accessed from the attached link below (Buy Now). Please make sure you post the coaches name to your team snack stand deposit. This allows the players to go to the snack stand after each game. You may also pay by cash at the stand, the stand coordinators (Heather and Melissa) will add your name to the book under your team page.